Yep, only 4 weeks to go. Everything is getting so busy already. I've had no time for craft this week but wanted to show you this.
The first Christmas card that I have received, from one of my very talented downline demonstrators. Thanks heaps Wendy. Love it.
November 20, 2013
November 13, 2013
OK, so half way there. Only 6 weeks to go now. One of my favourite things about making my own cards is having the kids join me and have some crafting fun together. This is a card my son put together on the weekend. I chose this to show you as some have been wondering how big the single star stamp is. This is a normal C6 sized card. I also love this greeting from the Holiday mini catty.
November 11, 2013
HERE to see this flyer full size for all the details.
Now of course there is more going on. It's always full steam ahead at Stampin Up these days.
A whole new product so you an make YOUR OWN STAMPS!!!!!!!
HERE to see this flyer. Pretty Cool!!!
HERE to see the flyer!
AND the last thing I promise!
Wait for it...............................
- It creates totally customisable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different colour and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; it will go over as a huge wow when you demonstrate it at your events and your customers see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when they see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score they'll go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight; this makes it easy for you to take it to your events and show it. It's also a great selling point when you show your customers how it's super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that they could use it while watching a football match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a clever scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific--especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year's annual catalogue, so it's here to stay.
Posted by Leanne Jordan at 8:14 PM
November 6, 2013
Time for a little Cutie!!