September 3, 2009

Free Ribbon Anyone????


Spring is finally here and with it is a brand new promotion for you. All you need to do is place an order of $100 or more and you will automatically receive these 2 spools of ribbon absolutely FREE !!! Imagine all the lovely spring scrapbook layouts you will be able to create with these gorgeous spring colours.



You will receive one roll of So saffron grosgrain ribbon, (9.1m and 5/8" wide) AND one roll of Certainly Celery Poly-twill ribbon, (9.1m and 5/8" wide).
This offer is only available until Sept 30th and these ribbons are not available in the current catalogues. You can place an order with me anytime by sending me an email (see my contact details) and orders can be sent to anywhere in Australia.
Don't forget our gorgeous SPRING MINI CATALOGUE. If you haven't already got a copy of your own please contact me and I will get one to you. Orders can be placed from both the Spring Mini and the normal 09/10 Idea Book and catalogue. See the links on the side if you wish to see these catalogues online.
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment