February 24, 2010

Vintage labels with a difference!


I just adore these Kaleidoscope DS papers, it will be hard to say goodbye to them when the Summer mini finishes at the end of March. It is also hard to go past FREE STAMPS!!!!!! This card features one of our 2010 Sale-a-bration stamps, "Vintage Labels" which I've seen samples of popping up everywhere in blogland. I tried to do something a little bit different.

I have stamped the oval image 3 times on white CS and then punched them out with the wide oval punch. I then just lined them up along the side and adhered a piece of DS paper over the top. So quick and easy!! Doesn't it make a great border pattern! Then to continue the oval theme I then grabbed my small oval punch and punched a variety of "petals" from the same papers to create my flower. The greeting is also from the Vintage Labels set, I have punched this out with our 1" circle punch. A piece of white grosgrain ribbon and it's done!

If you wish to get hold of this set, or any of the other free stamp sets available, make sure you email me soon as time is running out. Remember these are limited edition sets which you will not see again. I will have more cards to show you throughout the next couple of weeks.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment