September 1, 2010

Brand New Catalogue

The first day of September, the first day of spring, the first day for our brand new Idea Book and Catalogue!!!!!!! We have been waiting a long time for this and it's finally here and you won't be disappointed.
Click on the cover image in my right hand side bar and view the online version! If you prefer a copy all of your own, they are only $12.95 and such amazing value.
I have also included the link to the online list of supplies for all the projects in the catalogue. This is a fantastic resource because if you are like me and need lots of inspiration, find a card or project you like the look of and then go to this link to see the colours and materials they used to create it.
I will be back soon with all my new samples to share with you!!!!!!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment