April 1, 2012

New Mini Catalogue STARTS TODAY!!!


Hold onto your hats!! The new mini is here and it's fabulous! New dies for the fans of the big shot, a new scoring tool for fans of making 3D objects, gorgeous new ranges which I'm crazy about and have created some shares for you all.
Below is the "Twitterpated" range. I have packs for $25 that include a share of the DS papers in 6x6" size, a 1/4 roll each of the beautiful new pleated ribbons, 1/4 share of the buttons and there are 10 card bases, 2 each of 5 coordinating colours in the range. That's enough to make 10 cards!!
Here are 2 cards I've made using these lovely papers, ribbons and buttons. I love that this range has both patterns/designs for men and women. I'll be back soon with some male cards to show you.
Below is another new range called "Sweet Shop" and how sweet it is!!!! Perfect for all those kids birthday cards. It features cupcakes, icecreams and lollies. This share includes the cute matching brads and the bakers twine that is now available in the 2011-2013 In colours. That's also the cardstock that's included in this share for $20.
Here are a couple of birthday cards I whipped up using this range.
So, lots of new products! Click on the image in the right hand side bar to see the Autumn-Winter Mini catalogue in all it's glory. If you would like a copy of your own just let me know. If you want to grab either of the share packs on offer above don't hesitate to contact me! You can get both shares for the discounted price of $40.00.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment