August 18, 2012

Fathers Day not far away!

Hi all, so much going on at the moment my head is spinning. It's retirement month for our 11/12 catalogue and there are lots of my favourite stamp sets going. Make sure you have a look at your wish lists and snap up your favourites before they are gone forever.
New products are just around the corner which is very exciting. As a demonstrator I get to preorder goodies and I eagerly awaited the post last week. I'm working on some new projects to show you soon.
Meanwhile, Father's Day isn't far away. So I was inspired to make some male cards. I revisited a layout and colour scheme I've used for mens cards before.




I have loved this DS paper, Well Worn for men's cards, but like ALL the DS papers, they retire each year for a whole new bunch.
Email me asap if you would like this paper or ANY retiring products. See my links in the post below

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment