October 2, 2012

12 Weeks till Christmas (Oh my)

Ok, scary thought I know. But it is what it is, so why not embrace it?

The first project I have to show you was inspired by the lovely work of Claire Daly. I was drawn to the colours and DS papers and went from there. I have used my favourite (now retired) "Dasher" stamp. The "Merry Christmas" is from the very useful Hostess set Mixed Medley. It's great that so many of our stamps have either a coordinating punch or die to match. Anything that saves time is a winner with me. Both Mixed medley and the Festival of Prints DS paper stack, are available in the current holiday mini catty. 
Why not put your Christmas projects supplies list together now and take advantage of our October Promotion. See details below.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment