November 6, 2012

7 weeks till Christmas!

Now it's starting to get serious! We are in November already, the shops are already busy and crowded. So, for this week's card I have tried something a little different, a "shaped card".
I have used the Labels Collection Framelits and my Big Shot to full advantage. The DS papers are from Be of good cheer and I've used some bakers twine in matching Lucky Limeade. I'm really happy with the result

The other feature I will also point out is my new FAVOURITE tool, the paper piercing guides. There are two sets available at the moment, 1 in main catty, 1 in Holiday Mini. The pre marked guide for piercing dots makes embellishing your projects SO EASY. I have used it here around one of my framelit layers and the straight line down the side. Love the added look it gives the card.
GREAT NEWS see below where you can get a paper piercing pack for FREE!!!!!
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment