December 11, 2012

2 weeks till Christmas!!!

Today I thought I'd share some bits and pieces. I have been making up a pile of tags with my left over cs scraps. After making lots of cards there are always those strips and scraps left in a pile. I hate wasting anything so now I have a bunch of tags instead. Here is a selection.

Sorry ths photo is on side................couldn't work out how to rotate it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next, you have probably seen these lolly tubes all around blogland. They are a great alternative to candy canes and you can fill them with heaps of things. We chose jellybeans. My son had a lot of fun stamping all the initials on the tops and punching them out.
Hope you have been enjoying my countdown. Only 1 week to go.
Also get ready.............................Sale-a-bration is just around the corner!!!! After Christmas it won't be long till the best promotion of the year is here again and this time it's HUGE!!! Lots more freebies to choose from. You will not want to miss it. Start having a think about your $100 orders now.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment