March 10, 2015

Production line

I've been in my "happy place" lately, getting lots of time to create. I'm building up new stock for upcoming markets for Easter and Mother's day. I love a production line and seeing projects come together quickly.

Here are my pieces all cut out ready with their matching envelopes made, also helps so I don't lose anything!

Getting there.....amongst the mess, the base work of the "boxes" assembly all done,  back in their envelopes for safe keeping. Do you know what I'm making?

Boxes back out of envelopes waiting to be "decorated".......... hmmmm. Tune back in soon and I'll have the finished products to show you!


Meanwhile, cute Easter baskets anyone??? I just love these and they are so easy to make with the envelope punch board.



Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment