January 9, 2010

Competition!!!

Hi all,
Well it's my 3rd anniversary of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and I thought I would celebrate by giving you the chance to receive the gifts!!!!!
Below is a card I have made and what you need to do is leave me a comment telling me which 4 different stamp sets I have used to make the card.

So here is the card:
I just love this card. It uses Kraft CS as the base and then I have used the gorgeous Bella Blue DS papers. I have sponged around the pieces in Chocolate chip ink and Not quite navy. These are the colours the images are stamped in as well. So which stamp sets have I used?????? I will give you one clue: One of the sets was in our Spring Mini catalogue.
The competition will close on Jan 16th when one winner will be drawn from all the correct answers. Your prize will be the Level 2 hostess set Autumn Flair and a Stampin' Up note pad and fridge magnet.


Good luck to everyone! Competition is open to Australian residents only.

Happy Stamping,

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leeanne, congratulations on 3 years as a SU demonstrator. The sets used are Baroque Motifs, Great Friend, 5th Avenue floral and Life's definitions. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne - Kris has beaten me to it! I was going to say Great Friend (now retired), Baroque Motifs, Life Definitions, and Fifth Avenue Floral. (And seeing as I'm in NZ, I can't be entered anyway!)
    Gorgeous card, and well done on your anniversary. Will you be at convention in May?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne, aapart from my favourite Baroque Motifs, I couldn't really say .. but it is a beautiful card. Cheers
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete