January 5, 2010

More summer catalogue samples

Here are some more samples for you from our current mini catalogue. To view this catalogue online simply click on the image in the right side bar. If you would like a copy of your own just drop me a line and I'll send one to you. Orders can be placed anytime for any amount and I can have your order posted to anywhere in Australia.

First up is my animal card using the Tall Tales DS papers. I have used two different sheets from this set and simply teamed them up with some whisper white CS for the main card and the coordinating Old Olive CS. The "Happy birthday" greeting is from Stem sayings and I have used the omitting technique to just use the phrase once. The buttons are from our designer buttons, Button Latte. Please note the wide Chocolate Chip ribbon is actually on sale this month in our Inventory Clearance for $14.96



Next is a card using the For Everything stamp set. I have kept this one fairly simple and "clean". Sometimes I really like the less is more theory. By stamping the pink flower on a separate piece, cutting it out and raising it up on a Stampin' dimensional, this gave the card a little more depth. Then I simply added a small scalloped piece down the right hand edge for a little splash of extra colour. What do you think?



My last sample for this post features our new Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon. The best part about this ribbon is that on the other side it just has the double stitched edge so you get two different design options in the one ribbon! I have also used the new Playground Designer buttons. (Note:The yellow one is actually a rhinestone brad available in our Idea book and catalogue). I wanted to also highlight the Pink Flamingo DS paper I have used here as this is also on special in our Inventory clerance this month for $12.71.



Happy Stamping,

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 6. What a great way to kick off the New Year! Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Thanks so much for checking out my blog Kelly. I know this is the second time you have picked me to appear on your blog finds for the day and It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, these are gorgeous cards! Being in NZ, we have pretty much the same things as you do, at the same time. So lovely to see your take on things. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Animal Stories card. Great use of the wide ribbon, which I usually avoid!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I just love these cards Leanne....bright, happy colours and awesome layouts....love the way you have used the papers especially :)

    ReplyDelete