October 16, 2010

10 weeks till Christmas and New Products!




I have finally had time to play with some new products from the 10/11 Idea Book and Catalogue. If you don't already have a copy let me know and I'll get one to you. At $12.95 each they are such excellent value!
So above I have used 2 new In Colors Concord crush (purple) and Pear Pizzazz (green) which I think look fantastic together for Christmas cards or any time of year for that matter!!
The matching patterned papers are from the DS paper pack which is a 1st Level Hostess Gift option instead of stamps. These often get overlooked but are a great resource to have. They include the 5 new In colours in some gorgeous patterns.
Another new product is the DS paper Newsprint (the musical notes). This set of papers mainly has writing, letters, numbers etc but it also has a page of sheet music which can be used on so many projects.
The image is my friend Dasher. You'll find him on the inside back page of the catalogue for $14.95. He is a single stamp which I know I'll be using a lot this Christmas.
The other new product is the Concord Crush Stitched-Poly Ribbon and the greeting is from our ever popular set Short & sweet that carried over from last year's catalogue.

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment