October 30, 2010

8 Weeks till Christmas




I keep saying it but I really don't know where this year has gone. O.K so this week I have a super easy card for you all which is a great one that the kids can join in and help do!
The strips of Real Red, Old Olive and Baja Breeze CS have been put through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing folder. So quick and easy! My holly is made with punches. First I punched two large ovals in Old Olive, then with my 1/2 inch circle I went around the edges cutting small half circles out. The berries are also punched with the same 1/2 inch punch. "Happy Holidays" is from our Many Merry Messages set which always gets a work out at this time of year. I really like the clean and simple design of this card. You could whip up a whole stack of these in no time at all.
Till next time,
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment