November 6, 2010

7 Weeks to go!


This week I have a NON-TRADITIONAL Christmas card for you. This layout was used originally as a birthday card for a friend, in purple & vanilla but I thought by adding a Xmas greeting it could also work as a lovely Christmas card.
The colours are Baja Breeze and the new Concord Crush. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue. Notice how I have used markers on the top right hand corner to get the multi coloured effect, then with versa mark and clear embossing I have used the same image down in the left hand corner. The greeting comes from one of our new Christmas stamp sets, Contempo Christmas.
The vanilla piece is my favourite new toy, the Top Note die for the Big Shot. In one easy step the die cuts out this shape flawlessly and also does the border of fine holes to give this piece an instant look of elegance. Keep a look out for a post on here soon where I show a variety of ways you can use this die.
Till next week,
Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment