November 13, 2010

6 Weeks to go!


Hi all! Oh these weeks are flying by. Half way there! O.K so this week I have again reached for my favourite set for this year, Contempo Christmas. It is really getting a work out and at only $26.95 it is such great value. I have used two of our current In Colors, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz. I just love that you can now get markers in the In Colors. I have made use of them here to multi colour both the tree stamp and the greeting before stamping. The DS paper is from the Level 1 hostess pack which has patterned papers in all 5 In Colors. One last thing in case you're wondering- the scalloped border. I made this using my Square scallop punch. I cut up the square to just use 3 of the sides and lined them up along side each other to make the border. This creates a nice smaller border. I think I'll be making a whole stack of these this year. This card was so quick to make. Hope you like it!
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment