December 4, 2010

3 weeks to go!


With only three weeks to go and only 1 full week of school left before the kids are let loose 24/7, we are in desperate need of quick and easy Xmas projects. These cards are perfect for that! They only use 1 piece of CS so they're economical as well! I just went through my stamps and found various small images that I thought could work for a wreath. Some are from Circle circus, the spiral is from Trendy Trees. Then I just grabbed my markers and randomly started stamping. The greeting is from Curly Cute, one of our new sets of stamps which I just love. You can see below where I turned the card around and then using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamped the greeting as 2 words on top of each other.


The last feature I'll point out is the BLING! If you look closely you should be able to see on the spirals I added some Crystal effects and then put some chunky sprinkles over the top. Too easy!
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment