December 29, 2010

New promotion


Starting tomorrow, Dec 30th, till January 24th, Stampin' Up have a new promotion. If you click on the Valentine Sweethearts image on my right hand side bar you will see the flyer with all the details. You can get a free set of "Heart Treat Cups" with each qualifying purchase.

For something completely unrelated............... I wanted to also post this card I made in early December for my Dad's birthday. At the time I was in full "Christmas projects" mode and even though I made the card, it didn't get posted on here. People are always looking for inspiration for male cards. You can just see the star background that I stamped with versa mark. I multicoloured the greeting with markers and I loved the way it turned out.


If there is something in particular you'd like to see on my blog, please leave a comment and let me know.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment