May 11, 2011

Deals Of The Week!!!!




Hi all, I've been missing in action for a while I know-moving house and very annoying internet hassles.......but now I'm back.
So this is week 2 of the deals. My regular blog readers who are on my email list should have already seen this via email. If you would like to join my regular email list, please let me know.
OK so this week:
Pg 142 Stampin Pastels New Color Kit (19 colours) Was $28.50 NOW $22.50
Pg 151 "Thanks" Embosslits Die Was $21.95 NOW $17.56
Pg 151 "Sweetest Stem" Embosslits Die Was $21.95 NOW $17.56
Pg 155 Pennant Bigz XL Die Was $74.95 NOW $59.96

If you like to add colour with our beautiful Stampin pastels, and have our original kit, this is a great opportunity to update your kit with the new colours added this year. It comes in it's own sturdy case, colour guide insert, applicators etc....
Email me asap if you'd like to order any of the above items. They are only available till Tuesday 17th May.

I'll be back soon with some new samples to show you from that gorgeous new mini catty of ours.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment