May 25, 2011

Last Deal of the Week




How quickly did May flash by? This is the last week of our "Deals of the Week" promotion.
This week it is wheels and rub ons.
Pg 62 Right on Track wheel WAS $11.95 NOW $8.37
Pg 68 Retro Remix wheel WAS $11.95 NOW $8.37
Pg 134 Vintage type Rub Ons WERE $15.95 NOW $11.17
Pg 134 Playdate Rub Ons WERE $16.95 NOW $11.87

We also have the NEW promotion that started this week where you can earn an extra $70 worth of free products when you have a party sales total of $450 or more. The $450 is inclusive of postage and handling so actual products ordered only needs to be around $428 to qualify. For this amount you will receive your free level 1 hostess gift plus $110 worth in free product of your choice. How great is that. Why not have a catalogue party and get a few orders from your friends.

If you are one of the first 4 people to contact me with an order of $100 or more while this promotion is on (continues through till end June) you can share in this great offer. I will split the benefits between the 4 people with 3 getting $35 in free product and 1 getting the hostess set. Sound good??? Just drop me a line with your order.

I KNOW IT"S BEEN AGES since I have posted cards on here and I am so sorry. I do have good intentions but I'm not getting anything much done! Will try harder............
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment