July 1, 2011

Love letters and buttons




Hi stampers. Yes you are seeing correctly-I have made some new cards. Now these cards were super easy but I love the way they turned out. Sometimes the less you think the better!! I just grabbed a few basic items (Love Letter DS Paper; coordinating cardstock; Big Shot and dies) and went from there. I have used the Top Note die, ovals and the new Embosslits "Sweet Buttons" from our Autumn/Winter mini. Remember this mini finishes July 31st. The greeting is from "Perfect Punches" stamp set which is one of those all round sets with birthday, Christmas, thanks, congratulations etc... Handy to have.

O.K, NEW PROMOTION launched today. When you spend $100 you will receive a free set of ribbon and buttons!! These items are gorgeous. See the flyer on my side bar for all the details.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment