July 13, 2011

Scrapbooking




You can tell it's holidays and that I'm recovering from an operation, that's about the only time I scrapbook, but I'm actually hooked at the moment. I love how this page turned out and thought I'd share it even though I'm sorry to say the SU products used here are now retired. I used the jumbo outline alphabet stamp set for my title and the bike stamp along the bottom is also a SU stamp. I love the freedom of using stamping on my pages, especially for titles, rather than relying on stickers or chipboard etc. You always run out of the letters you need. With stamps you never run out. If you do scrapbooking, I highly recommend investing in a variety of ABC stamp sets in different sizes/fonts.

Notice how I stamped the first letter of each word first on a colour cardstock and cut them out. This shows how you can use your stamps in a variety of ways. You could use patterned paper for even more colour. Most importantly for a task like this is the Stamp-a-ma-jig!!! Another "must have" scrapbooking tool.

Till next time,
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment