December 18, 2011

Christmas Cards No.4 and No.5


Hi again. Many cards in this post and maybe all I'll get done.......... once I get going though it's hard to stop! So here I have used up scrap strips of DS paper to create my own patchwork DS paper look which I've then put through the Big Shot with the Top Note die. Quick but effective. To finish off, a simple greeting and voila!


Now here I decided to get creative WITHOUT ANY STAMPING. The "letters to Santa" DS paper has such lovely designs which lend themselves to beautiful 12x12 scrapbooking pages. BUT they are also perfect when cut out and layered to make gorgeous quick "last minute" cards. The only addition was a ribbon on the ones on the left, otherwise it's all DS paper with the coordinating cardstock card bases. I love the "Blushing bride" pink cards. Not a colour usually used in Xmas cards, but as that is one of the colours in this paper range it works beautifully.

DON'T FORGET the December Frenzy sale!!!!! The "Every Moment" stamp set (pg 72) has already sold out and has returned to it's full retail price. Get in quick and don't miss out. I am taking orders all through the Christmas period. Sale ends Dec 31st.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment