December 3, 2011

December is here!!!!!!!!!





What a crazy time of year. It's sale time and we have a BRAND NEW mini catalogue. I have ordered a pile of cattys and my regular customers on my mail list will all be getting one soon.


Make sure you check out the sale flyer. Just click on the image in the right side bar. Also check out the catty, it's so beautiful. Then email me asap so you don't miss out on these great specials.
I HAVE NOT started xmas cards yet, but have been working on teacher gifts. I like to try and give something useful so have gone with a standard gift of mine, a notebook. To make them a bit more special I have put each teacher's first initial on them. These are covered chipboard letters which have then been coated with crystal effects.


Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment