January 23, 2012

Cards using the big shot.



I've been making a lot of cards lately using mainly DS papers and embellishments, rather than a lot of stamping. I haven't stamped on the cards above at all. The sentiments are rub ons on the second set of cards. With the pastel coloured set I have run a piece of white cardstock through the big shot with a textured folder, but then I have cut around just part of the design to create my motifs. I love how these look. You can create so many individual designs this way. The big shot has also been used for the top note shape, and the die cut flowers in the purple cards. Remember I always use ALL Stampin up products on my cards. Why use anything else when they look this good!
Sale-a-bration starts tomorrow. Invest in the big shot now and get free products while you're at it!!!
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment