January 8, 2012

Happy New Year

Sale-a-bration is ALMOST HERE!!!!!! I know many of you are waiting for this great event and you won't be disappointed. This year we not only have 4 wonderful stamp sets to choose from (I'll be back later with posts featuring those!), but also the gorgeous DS papers and ribbons/brads collection you see in the photos below. I have been having SO MUCH FUN using these new designs. They really are divine. The brads have delightful little patterns on them to match the papers and this makes it very easy to create a project in no time.


As you can see, there is very little stamping on these cards. The papers, ribbon and brads are beautiful enough to take centre stage!
Start getting your orders together and stock up on those basics like neutral cardstock, adhesives and even new blades for your paper cutter! It's the perfect time to get your craft supplies ready for a new year of crafting AND GET wonderful freebies while you're at it.!!!!!!!
Those of you on my mailing list look out for your email about my EXTRA OFFER for the first 6 people to place their order of $100 or more.
If you'd like a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure and/or our current mini catalogue, please send me an email. I'll put links up on my side bar when it all starts on January 24th.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment