November 27, 2009

4 weeks till Christmas




With only 4 weeks to go it's time to start decorating the house !!! Sure, you can go out and buy just about any decoration you can think of these days, they light up and play music....... BUT call me old fashioned, I prefer the old traditions of making your own paper chains and baubles. So in the 5 minutes I had tonight, between taking kids to dance classes, cooking tea and getting the washing off the line, I had a play and made a few things as you can see above.

No special tools or creativity required, just have some fun. It's economical too because you can use up all your scraps and leftover bits etc... I'm sure you can get a lot more advanced than these examples here. We're in for a hot weekend here, a good excuse to stay indoors with the kids and get creative.



Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment