December 1, 2009

Summer Mini Catalogue is here!!!!

I'm so excited to introduce our new mini catalogue to you!!!! As sad as it was to see the end of the Spring Mini, it's always fun to have brand new products.
I'm busy making up new samples to show you all and have lots to share from our annual regional seminar.
If you are one of my current customers and on my mailing list you should either have your free copy of the Summer Mini already OR expect it to arrive in the next couple of days. If anyone has moved in the last 3 to 4 months you will need to send me your updated details.
I have more copies here looking for a home, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like a copy of your own OR alternatively you can click on the picture in the right side bar to view the catalogue online.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment