December 18, 2009

1 week till Christmas!!!!

O.K, seriously, where did that 12 weeks go???

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my customers and blog readers a safe and happy Christmas with their families. Don't forget to take lots of photos so you can have lots of fun scrapbooking in the New Year!!!!

Below is my last handmade Christmas card for the year. I have cased the lovely work of LeeAnn Greff for this one (Flowerbug's Inkspot). Here is her card:




And here is my take on it:

I have used our Holiday Treasures DS papers, a diecut self adhesive "bauble" from the I wish scrap kit and two of my favourite things: scallop circle punch and the Best Yet stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed this 12 week count down and make sure you check out the Inventory Clerance sale if you haven't already, and get ready for Sale-a-bration starting Jan 25th!!!

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous card Leanne...I love that stamp set too. Oh and BTW, that wasn't me who was published...I've been too slack to submit any of my stuff....I must get around to attempting that next year. I love your blog...some sweet stuff on here!

    ReplyDelete