December 4, 2009

3 Weeks till Christmas




I think this might be the one stamp set I have used the most out of all my stamps!! Season Of Joy (pg 31 of catalogue) has so many ways that it can be used. When you are on a very tight budget, versatile stamp sets are very important!

This card may look involved but it was so easy to make. This is a basic 5" Real red square card with 16 small 1" squares cut out in Whisper White. Then I just stamped away, varying my colours and not worrying about how images lined up because I wanted a very random look. I then sponged around the edges of each square and adhered them to the card. You could easily add some ribbon or other brads/embellishments if you desired but I liked how the card looked left as it was.

Happy Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 4. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete