December 12, 2009

2 Weeks till Christmas!!!

O.K now it's getting close!!

For this week's post I decided to show you some presents I have made. Covering journals is a really easy thing to do and they look so great when they're done. They make a wonderful present when you want to achieve that personal touch.
For the "Susan" and "Kylie" journals I have used the gorgeous new DS papers from the Summer Mini Catalogue called Kaleidoscope. One of the 12x12 papers in this set include the gorgeous butterfly I have used here. I simply cut the image out and made it the main feature of the design. I have also used the papers to cover our chipboard letters, and used our spiral punch down the edge.
For the "Mrs V" journal I have used the DS papers called Sweet Always . For this example I also used a variety of our products to make up the flower embellishment including our Pretties Kit, Blooms die cuts, Filigree designer brads and a chocolate chip flower brad from the Spring Mini (now retired).

I hope this has inspired you to make some handmade gifts of your own!
Remember you still have time to make a last minute order for supplies. Also, a great gift for those hard to buy for is a Stampin Up Gift Voucher. Just send me an email letting me know how much you'd like a gift voucher for and I'll send one to you straight away.
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment