April 2, 2010

1st mini catalogue samples

I love the start of a new catalogue! My time has been limited lately, and when you have a break from stamping you can often lose your "mojo", but with a table full of new products to play with my enthusiasm is back!!!!
So my first two samples feature the products which were at the top of my wish list! Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and ink; Razzleberry Polka dot grosgrain ribbon; Cottage Wall DS paper and the matching stamp set Cottage Garden.



I love flower images with the 2 step stamping technique and also love how Stampin Up always coordinate their products. I'm mentioning the word love a lot to day! Have I said how much I LOVE THIS MINI!!!!!

We finally have the BIG SHOT diecutting machine with exlcusive Stampin' Up dies; We have 3 new colours; We have the option of buying stamps in the clear mount variety on acrylic blocks; AND we have a new punch design that is so much easier to store!!! No wonder this is our biggest mini yet!

I'll be back soon with more great new products to show you!
Happy Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. love your new cards and I'm very interested in the new "in colour range". Count me in when you split the ribbons and card stock:)
    I haven't got my mini yet but have checked it out on your blob and would love to know more about some of the new things
    keep stampin your inspirations are incredible
    love jode

    ReplyDelete