April 1, 2010

New Mini Catalogue!!!!

YES! It's the start of April which means our new mini catalogue has gone live! You can click on the image on the right hand side bar to see the entire catalogue. If you are already on my mailing list you will get your copy in the mail very soon. Otherwise, drop me a line and let me know your details and I'll get one to you. It's our biggest mini yet.

I have 2 samples to show so far, with lots more coming now that it's school hol's (yes!) and I have more time for stamping!!!!! But I have left it too late tonight to take good photos, so will post again first thing tomorrow.

I will be doing some product shares with the new "In colours" and DS papers, so if this interests you keep checking my blog for the details.
Till tomorrow,
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment