April 14, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Todays post is to show you 2 more samples using brand new products. This time, Vintage Vogue stamp set and 2 of our new colours, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. Please note, if you are looking for my post about a product share with the new colours, keep scrolling down to previous posts. There are other samples using Rich Razzleberry in a previous post below as well.
This card uses the 2 flower images from the set and the leaf image. This is such a quick but effective card layout I use a lot. You don't have to worry too much about where you are stamping. The white cardstock is layered on the new Melon Mambo and then I have added the matching polka dot ribbon. The greeting is a white rub on.

This card features our Soft Suede cardstock. I have then used Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand inks on the flowers which have all been cut out by hand. The brads are our gorgeous Neutrals Assortment in Chocolate and Vanilla. The border stamp and greeting are also from the Vintage Vogue set and have been stamped in Chocolate chip. The result is a lovely card in natural tones.
Keep scrolling down to see how to get a variety pack of these great new colours.
Happy Stamping,

1 comment:

  1. hi leanne my computer won't allow me to see you second card. I love the first one its simple but very pretty I think even I could do this card. I think I owe you $5 too will have to call and check
    will have to organise another day for stamping soon maybe next holidays on a monday when Jess is at school will have to organise all the kids thou. I really enjoy reading your blog and looking at your latest creations
    take care and talk soon
    love jode

    ReplyDelete