August 9, 2009

Father's Day Card

O.K, so here is a "guy" card using the layout from the last post as inspiration. Scroll down to read the last post if you haven't already so this all makes sense!

All I have done is made my stamped image a wider strip and centered the other image below it, but otherwise you can see the similarities. I have used the "Trendy Trees" stamp set for this one and trust me when I say you have to use a "Stamp-a-ma-jig" with this set unless you want very wonky looking trees!! The sentiment is from the "Greetings Eight" stamp set which is perfect for Father's Day cards. I couldn't go past 2 of my favourite colours, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss on this one. I've added a bit of sponging around the edges too to give it a bit more of a masculine look. Hope you like it.



1 comment:

  1. Love this colour combo! And ... I totally forgot about that Dad stamp from the Greetings Eight ... will have to wait until next year, now to use it!!!

    ReplyDelete