August 3, 2009

Spring Mini is here!!!


The Spring Mini catalogue started Aug 1st and there are lots of great new stamp sets and accessories. I have been having lots of fun "playing" with some of the new products which I just couldn't resist during our demonstrator preorder period. So below are 2 samples I have to show you and under each are the lists of supplies used. I hope you like them!

Stamp Sets: Great Friend
Cardstock/Papers: Kiwi Kiss CS; Ski Slope DSP
Inks: Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss Ink Pads
Other: Baja Breeze Striped grosgrain ribbon.
Stamp sets: None!
Cardstock/Papers: Chocolate Chip CS, Parisian Breeze DSP
Other: Fashion District Rub Ons (used scalloped flower with cross design & sentiment);Blooms Again Die Cut flowers;Flower Fusion Too; New Corduroy Buttons in Baja Breeze; Eyelet Border Punch.






3 comments:

  1. Hey Leanne! Congratulations on your blog.....it looks fabulous! Love your mini Catalogue creations too and can't wait to see you share more of your beautiful work on here :)
    Love Ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne...it must be the season for new blogs...I have just started one too! Love those cards you've done...just beautiful!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Leanne I can honestly say your cards are truely amazing,creative and inspiring. I am very proud of you and your new blob it is a fantastic tool especially for novices like me
    Well done little champ
    All my love Jode

    ReplyDelete