October 16, 2009

10 weeks to Christmas!!!

Hi stampers, yes now only 10 weeks to Christmas. And this week I have a product to highlight from our fantastic range. The Simply Scrappin' kits are great value and have so many uses. Not only are they a must for scrapbookers but they can be used to make quick and easy cards, gift tags, gift bags etc... Here is a picture of some of the samples you could make using our "I wish" kit with it's Christmas theme.


The kit is only $36.95 and for this you get 8 sheets of textured 12"x12" cardstock, 6 sheets of exclusive double sided Designer Series paper and 6 sheets of exclusive, self-adhesive die cuts. Below are 2 simple 3"x3" gift cards I whipped up in a few minutes. All I needed was my paper cutter to cut out the 3" cards from the textured cardstock then I just peeled and attached the die cut pieces. The only thing used not already in the kit was a red rhinestone brad. Too easy.


Don't forget our October specials. Scroll down to previous posts for all the details. Time is running out.

Till next week,
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment