October 9, 2009

11 weeks to Christmas !!!

Yes, one week has finished already, only 11 weeks till Christmas now! I'm cheating today with a card I actually made last year. From memory this was cased from another demonstrator but as it was 12 months ago I can't remember who. It was one of my favourites so I really wanted to share it with you. It's school holidays here and while that should mean more time for stamping, I am away from home for a week so have left all my stamping gear behind.

This card features a very easy technique where you create a collage of images to make what looks like your own patterned paper. It's very quick as the placement of each stamped image isn't important. For the "very merry" greeting at the bottom I have used my oval punches to create the layered image and this is actually adhered to the inside of the card. I have then lined up the oval punch on the front of the card so you can see the words through the "window".

This is a useful technique because it adds decoration and the greeting to both the front and inside of your card at the same time.



Don't forget our October specials. Please scroll down to the previous posts for all the details. Stampin' Up have the World Card Making Day promo, and I have my product bundle special that you can order for this month only.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment