October 24, 2009

9 weeks till Christmas


Join My Team!!!!!!!!

For this week's count down to Christmas I wanted to highlight the present you can give to yourself- Becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!!!!

Now is the best time to join my team "The Fine Prints" because not only do you receive all your normal benefits from being a demonstrator, but if you join between 1st October and 31st December, Stampin' Up will donate $5 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation AND you will receive both a free pack of Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper and a Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad to help you get started.

There are many other reasons why this time of year is a great time to join, please send me an email if you are interested to hear more and I will be happy to send you a free info pack.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment