October 2, 2009

12 weeks of Christmas!!!!!



To get over the scary thought that it is ONLY 12 weeks till Christmas, I thought I would start counting down in a fun way instead. Over the next 12 weeks I will be showing you lots of Christmas card ideas, gift ideas, and putting together lots of great packages to purchase along the way with great savings for you!

So, for this our first week (or week 12 of our countdown), I have made the card above which was very quick and easy. This is for those of us who like to make their own Xmas cards with a minimal of fuss. The best way to do this is come up with just 1 or 2 designs that are easy to churn out in a production line style. It is then easy to make a whole stack of cards in no time at all.

For this card I have used patterned papers from Bella Rose and the coordinating colours Riding hood red and Kiwi Kiss. The greeting is from the Level 1 hostess stamp set Best Yet. You might not have considered the Bella Rose papers as Christmas paper before, but if you have a closer look at them they lend themselves very nicely to the season.
My Special Offer For You

I have put together the following bundle which includes many of the items I used in the card above:
1/2 pkt Bella Rose Patterned Paper (1 sheet of each 6 double sided designs)
1/4 spool Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (approx 2.28m)
1/4 spool Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (approx 2.28m) (This ribbon has Very vanilla on the other side)
10 sheets of Whisper White A4 Cardstock (enough to make 20 cards)
20 Whisper White envelopes
Total Price $25.00


Optional add ons: Riding Hood Red Ink pad $11.95 ; Kiwi Kiss Ink Pad $11.95; Scalloped Oval punch $30.95; Oval punch $30.95.
Purchase the bundle and the add ons for the bargain price of $100 AND receive FREE P&H !!!!!

(You can substitute an item of the same value in the add ons if you wish, just email me and let me know what you'd like to get instead!) This offer is only available until Oct 31st from me. See contact details on the side bar.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment